It's here! The MMMUSD-CESU Roundup 040 is up and ready for you. Click here to view.
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2017
"B" DAY – WINTER CARNIVAL
- Seniors who are considering possibly getting involved in this year's senior theatre production, please plan to attend a very brief meeting next Monday, February 20th, from 3:15-3:30 in the auditorium. Seniors, this will be your last opportunity to act or work on a tech crew on the MMU stage. If you've never tried it, here's your chance.
- MMU Student Art Exhibit Reception at the Emile Gruppe Gallery on Barber Farm Road this Sunday from 1:00 until 3:00 pm, includes music and munchies.
- Lost & found is located through the wooden double doors at the end of the hall by the girls' locker room.
- Math Team will be meeting before school on Thursdays in Mrs. Michaelides' room. Math Team is for any interested students, so come check it out.
- The late bus leaves @ 4:15 pm.
- It's time to start applying for scholarships to help with the cost of your college education. Pick up a copy of VSAC's Scholarships for Vermonters in Student Services and remember to check the Scholarship List in Naviance for local and regional scholarship opportunities.
- There is a mandatory meeting for all boys who intend to play lacrosse this spring on Monday, February 20th at 3:15 in the Kiva. The meeting will last about 30 minutes. If you cannot make the meeting, you must see Bucky in person and fill out a player profile form.
The following people will celebrate their birthday on February 17th, 18th or 19th: Phoebe McBride. Happy Birthday!
HOT LUNCH MENU
Sandwiches to order
Here's the latest roundup from our school communities! Click here to view. (link fixed)
Please be sure to check out our Strength-based Parenting Event being held on February 16th at Browns River Middle School. Here's a link to the flyer.
Junior Parent/Guardian Night - RESCHEDULED to Feb. 20th, 6:30 p.m., MMU library.
Juniors and their parents/guardians are invited to attend an evening program focused on life after MMU.