WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2018
• Sophomores: Please see Mrs. Chandler, in Student Services, by March 9th if you are interested in attending the 2018 District Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) Conference.
• There will be a Spring Blood Drive on Wednesday, March 14th. Sign-ups will be until Friday, March 9th.
• Cake will be served in the lobby during lunches on Thursday, February 22nd, for the people who have a birthday in February.
• Would you like to see what a Robotics Competition is all about? Come see your Mansfield Mechanics compete against 50 other teams at Essex High School on Saturday, February 24th from 10:00am-1:00pm. Our team will also be practicing before school every morning this week in room 404.
• MMU Fan Shirts are back for the 2017-18 winter season and only $5.00! The shirt gets any student into all MMU winter home games for free. There is a $2.00 admission without the shirt. See Mr. Marlow to buy yours today.
• Any student interested in a career in the medical industry should sign up for the free Med Mentors Day at UVM. The event is set for March 24th and it's a great chance to get some hands on experience and make connections. Lunch is included. See Mr. Alofsin to register.
• Girls Ice Hockey vs. Spaulding @ 6:15 pm
• Boys Ice Hockey at Milton (Cairns) @ 6:20 pm
• There will be a mandatory meeting for all boys interested in playing lacrosse this spring from 3:15 to 3:45 in the Kiva today.
• There will be a mandatory MMU Baseball meeting today starting at 3:15 in room 307. All students thinking of trying out this spring should make arrangements to attend. Any questions see Mr. Chandler.
• There will be a mandatory Ultimate Frisbee meeting on Thursday, February 22nd, from 3:15-3:45 in room 515. All students thinking of trying out this spring should make arrangements to attend. Any questions see Mr. Rosner.
The following people will celebrate their birthday on February 21st or 28th: Thomas Cook and Jillian Laughlin. Happy Birthday!
HOT LUNCH MENU
Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich