College / Career Resources
- Senior Calendar
- Junior Calendar
- Naviance Student
- Scholarships (Active scholarships can be found on Naviance Family Connection)
- College Visits (Visit information is located on the Student Services calendar and in Naviance Family Connection)
- Common Application Website
- VT State Colleges Pathways for High School Students
- Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- VSAC Scholarships for Vermonters for 2019-2020. Available in November.
College Testing Information
Prepare for SAT success with the Official SAT Practice at KhanAcademy.org
SAT Bootcamp has helped hundreds of students perform better on this high-stakes test through our four-hour workshop.
College and Career Planning for all grade levels:
Senior Session #1 - What to expect after high school
Senior Session #2 - Overview of college application process/mock application review
Senior Session #3 - Common Application
Senior Session #4 - Naviance, letters of recommendation, requesting transcripts
Senior Session #5 - College essay
Senior Session #6 - College essay conferencing
Senior Session #8 - Financial aid
VSAC'S "COLLEGE AND CAREER PATHWAYS" - Registration begins February 1st
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Burlington Technical Center
- Center for Technology, Essex
- Hannaford Career Center (Adult Education in VT)
- Northern Vermont AHEC (Area Health Education Center www.nvtahec.org
- Vermont Department of Labor
- VSAC (Vermont Student Assistance Corp)
- Vermont Works for Women
- VYCC Vermont Youth Conservation Corps
Husky Summer Institute: High school Juniors and Seniors: Do you want to begin your career in Advanced Manufacturing through a PAID internship with a top employer? Husky Summer Institute could be perfect for you! Visit www.vthitec.org for more information and to apply.
Career Related Testing
ASVAB Career Exploration Program: The ASVAB is not just "that Military test".
While the results of the ASVAB can be used by students interested in military service, it is much more than a military program. Test results are NOT released to recruiters.
Students that take the ASVAB are provided a full spectrum of career opportunities regardless of gender, ethnicity, or ability level and can explore occupations in line with their interests and skills as well as develop effective strategies to realize their career goals.
The ASVAB will be given at MMU - date to be announced. Students in grades 10-12 that are interested in taking the test can sign up in Student Services.